Close NUBI and linux-mips64 lists?

Ralf Baechle DL5RB
This question is more of a formality required by netiquette than anything
else I think.  The NUBI and linux-mips64 lists have not seen any activity
in several years, so I suggest to delete both.  The archives will stay
available on http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/ just as they are now.

Any objections?  Speak up now or forever hold your peace :-)

  Ralf

Re: Close NUBI and linux-mips64 lists?

Ralf Baechle DL5RB
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 02:06:36PM +0000, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> This question is more of a formality required by netiquette than anything
> else I think.  The NUBI and linux-mips64 lists have not seen any activity
> in several years, so I suggest to delete both.  The archives will stay
> available on http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/ just as they are now.
>
> Any objections?  Speak up now or forever hold your peace :-)

As I have not heared any objections I'm now going to close the lists.

  Ralf